Saturday 3 July 2010

London Baby...

Once again I am heading for London, and even though my intentions are good, I am not sure that my bank account will be very happy with yet another weekend in the splendid metropol. Big Ben and Westminster Abbey aside, nothing beats a day at Harrods, House of Fraser and Selfridges. Maybe the oh so longed after Malene Birger shoes at last will be mine? Perhaps another lost and gorgeous dress will find its rightful owner? Or perhaps (cross my fingers etc.) I will choose the narrower path, and save my burning creditcard for the vacation to Greece I have planned for July?

So do you need a tip or two about London? I am hitting Soho at night and Chelsea while the sun is still up. Camden Market is a must on Sundays, and there are hidden gems of vintage shops on the narrow avenues surrounding Baker street. If you need to rest your feet, zip an Americano on the nearest Starbucks or Coffee Republic. They are indeed on every corner.
So until next time, cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment