Friday 14 May 2010

Oh,yes...The Danes can sew


Alongside Day Birger et Mikkelsen, I have loved the Danish brand By Malene Birger for years. The way her dresses and styles fits the female body, and the way she year after year comes up with something new and exciting, keeps me just longing for more every season...
Here is some pieces of candy from her Early Summer 2010 collection:

The most gorgeus flower patterned dress I have ever seen.

I swore never to wear flower patterned trousers again after the age of 7. However, right now, I feel pretty tempted...

This jumpsuit goes straight on my wishlist. Perhaps in pink (as displayed in the June edition of Elle UK).


The perfect outfit for a relaxed day on the beach or a city break.

The gorgeus shoes the models are wearing -Balisa, By Malene Birger. I have been looking and searching for them for over two months now. They will be mine..Eventually.

Go to the By Malene Birger website for retailers, and more tempting pieces of candy. I think By Malene Birger is my favourite fashion line this summer, closely followed by Sandro.

Do you have a favourite designer or brand this spring/ summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment