Wednesday 26 May 2010

"You can leave your hat on..."


Straw hat- French Connection

Everyone is wearing hats this summer, and being the fashion lover/victim I am, I am no exception. Panama hats, supersized straw hats who barely shows your eyes...Just go out and buy one. I love my French Connection hat, which I hope will get me through this summer, protetcting my head from the sun, and rescuing me from the wrinkles (and the other nasty stuff) that may follow. It is indeed a very practical fashion.
Do as Kate Moss and Sienna Miller and go for the Panama hat by for example Marc Cain, or play it up Hollywood style and choose the big versions, found at for example Ted Baker and H&M.

Doing my best to avoid the sun: Big sunglasses, hat and SPF 30.

Panama hat from Reiss.
Big straw hat from H&M.

My faboulous friend Stacey showing how effortless the summerlook could and should be. Top and shorts from H&M. I love the colourful sunglasses from The Garden collection, H&M. All she is missing is the hat..

"Baby take off your coat, real slow...
Take off the shoes, I'll take off the shoes..
Baby take off your dress,
yes,yes,yes...
You can leave your hat on,
you can leave your hat on,
you can leave yout hat on....."
Joe Cocker



No comments:

Post a Comment