Friday 23 April 2010

Rimmel Pro

Every New Years eve (as so many other girls) I promise myself to improve in some small way the next year. Standard vows like "I will go to the gym minimum three times a week from now on", "I will eat healthy food and more fruit", "I will stop drinking so much coffee and eating so much chocolate (as if that would ever happen!), "I will start saving more money" and "I will give money to a good cause every month". And so it goes on...blablabla. And every year, on the 3rd of January, I find myself skipping the gym, forgetting my muesli breakfast, having a big coffee with an even bigger chocolate muffin, followed by an huge shopping spree, maxing out my creditcard (think Shopoholic, the books, not the movie). No money left for charity then.
So to save myself the dissapointment this year, I promised myself that in 2010 I would only have achieveable New Years resolutions, and however vain they might be, I can (perhaps not with pride) say that I have been pretty good at keeping them this year. So what was my resolutions? - Wear bigger earrings and use more nailpolish. Oh, I said they were kind of vain.

And in my search for the perfect nailpolish, I encountered Rimmel Pro. Those who knows me well, knows that I swear my loyalty to brands like Clinique, Lancome and Chanel.However, this nailpolish, which are not even noticeable as an expense on my budget, is absolutely fantastic. Usually I am like a five year old when applying nailpolish, getting more on my fingers than on my nails. But the broad brush on Rimmel Pro makes it impossible to miss the nails, and you only need to put the wand to your nails one time, and one, two three, they are dry and you are ready to go. Magic!

The Rimmel Pro colour palette, I want them all.

My selection of Rimmel Pro ( from the left): 286-Oyster Pink, 378-Posh Trash, 421-Clearly Clear, 325-Hot Gossip.

Rimmel London, Mirror shine lipgloss - Vinyl Bronze

After being so satisfied with the nailpolish from Rimmel, I thought I should give some of their other products a chance as well. An guess what? They also have an amazing non sticky lip gloss. And every lip gloss addicted girl knows they are hard to come by...

Did I mention that the new Elle UK is out? The May edition is inspiring, as always. Fashion warning: Rolled up trousers (jeans) are back in the game. So roll up those jeans and go shopping for some gorgeus lacey socks you can wear in your sandals. Yes, you read right - Socks in sandals are by all means very hot, and very much allowed this summer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment