Saturday 17 April 2010

Sex and the City 2..

I am a huge fan of SATC, and ever since I bought the shoebox with all the seasons, I have regarded Carrie and co as some of my best friends. I loved, even though perhaps mostly because of the nostalgic feeling when seeing all the girls again, the first movie. And now I am so excited about SATC 2 that I have allready started on the Cosmopolitans. Released on May 27th, I am expecting fashion moments, some new trends, a fantastic party, but most of all a happy reunion. I am very curious about what Patricia Field has dressed up the girls in this time around, sneak pictures of the set has given an indication of that we are going to get a flashback to the 80s, followed by dazzling desert fashion...
May I predict, that in June, a lot of girls will pick up some of the tiny trends SATC, and Patricia, so subtle creates.
I am making my SATC 2 day into a whole day of Cosmo's and girl talk. Are you as excited as I am?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait, but I have high expectations:)

    ReplyDelete