Monday 23 August 2010

Karma Chameleon

Poncho - H&M, cardigan with buttons on the sleeves - Zara, earrings & bag - Topshop.

I am trying out two trends in one, the new camel and the poncho, with this large chunk of fabric from H&M. Verdict: I love the colour, camel makes you feel very posh and expensive all of the sudden. However, I think I did the right thing buying an item like this on the high street, and not in an expensive designer shop, as I have the feeling I will get very tired of being dressed in this kind of big and shapeless cloth after a/w 2010. It is a big, and rather heavy garment, perfect for those chilly autumn days that are approaching us faster than Thomas, the little blue train. Just throw it over whatever you are wearing and you are good to go. With that in mind, it is worth noticing that every season there is some trends that the men of the household does not really get. There is always those things girls really, really love, like the high waist skirts and the jumpsuit, which in return the boyfriends really, really hate. I have a suspicion of that in my household, that poncho is not the favourite item of the moment (quote" I did'nt know we were going to Mexico any time soon?"). However, I raise my head high (as you should as well) and am wearing my poncho with confidence this fall. It is camel, after all.


Poncho - H&M (199 Nok, or 14,99 £)


1 comment: