Thursday 21 October 2010

Blake Lively


Are you as excited as I am about the new season of Gossip Girl? And do we still love the stylist? Of course you are, and of course we do. If not for the entertainment part of it, the fashion makes Gossip Girl a must-see show. I get that it might not be too hard to look gorgeous with your own stylist on speed dial. However, I still think Blake Lively deserves some recognition for her fabolousness. Here Miss Lively is rocking two trends in one, sheepskin and  the cape. Yup, a cape in sheepskin equals ultra hot. It is just not fair, good genes and a wonderful sense of fashion? I am just hoping that she sometimes has bad hair days (but of course, she probably have a hairdresser on speed dial as well)...

By the way, have you remembered to follow me on Twitter? Follow the link: https://twitter.com/stylebyelisabet

No comments:

Post a Comment