Sunday 17 October 2010

Its a want, not a need..

Chanel's Khaki collection - Brun, Vert & Rose.

Christmas is just around the corner, at least according to the shops here in the UK, where Christmas decorations have been spotted in the windows since the 1st of October. Perhaps a bit premature in my opinion, but I am in no place to doubt the judgement of the John Lewis partnership. If Knight & Lee and Waitrose says its Christmas time, it certainly is. So its only fair to start creating this years list of wants to ease the pain for your loved ones. I am proactive as always, and have duly updated my list of wants. Check it out if  interested.
Are you in doubt about what to wish for this Christmas? Except for world peace and eternal love, I will recommend Chanel's Khaki collection of nail polishes. I have already invested in the Khaki Brun one, but I would not be too disappointed if I found the Rose and Vert under the Christmas tree as well. Delicious colours, high quality and perfect with this years camel. Need I say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment