Monday 15 March 2010

Killer vs.Kitten heels

The April edition of Elle UK is out, and you can read what we allready knew after the spring fashion week - the kitten heel is back. A welcome message to everyone with back problems, who has cursed the killer heel during the last season. Girls who has sworn to lower heels has not won this battle entirely though - The killer heel is still hot and sizzling.
For a fierce attitude and a great pose out partying, I would choose killer heels any time. But for lovely summer evenings, a city break or a romantic dinner, both me and my back says a loud yes to the cute kitten heels. This summer I will give my old Bianco silver and gold kittens a new spring together with pastels and denim.

VS.
Above: My Favourite Killer heel gladiators -Zara, Jean Leather Court kittens with details to lust for - Topshop

What do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment