Wednesday 10 March 2010

Ready for the beach

Forget about spring (allthough we are really going to enjoy every second of it), let us focus on summer! Perhaps it is because I live by the beach that I felt a sudden urge to start on my summer wardrobe today. But let's face it, if you try to shop for bikinis in June/July, all the best ones is allready sold out. My top tip is to shop for spring in February, and by mid March you should start focusing on summer. I love when I can trade away my grey, woollen outfits, with light pastels and colourful sun loving pieces. This summer I am all abot Denim, Blue, Pastels and some bright Coral. This is what I supplemented my wardrobe with on this sunny Thursday:

Playsuit, for a cheerful day at the beach -Topshop

Fine striped bikini -Topshop

The perfect grey and silver party/city bag - Zara

Coral beaded triangle bikini - butterfly by Matthew Williamson

Denim boyfriend shorts - Warehouse, Light brown leather belt - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment